About Emma’s House
At Emma’s House our primary concern is a child’s safety. We work together to ensure that children feel safe and comfortable. We strive to reduce trauma and promote healing for children and their families.
How Emma’s House helps :
- Forensic interviews
- Medical exams specific to child abuse allegations
- Crisis intervention and counseling for children and their familes
- Victim advocacy in the criminal justice system
- Assistance in filing claims with the Montana Crime Victims Compensation Program
- Community outreach and education
- Referrals to community support and social services
Emma’s House is a community partnership
A multidisciplinary team of professionals provide assessment, treatment, education, and prevention. Emma’s House coordinates with nurse and mental health providers, social service professionals, advocates, law enforcement, and prosecutors to investigate and intervene.
Children’s Advocacy Center (CAC)
A children’s advocacy center is a safe place for children and families to talk to professionals about child abuse and neglect.
Learn About the CAC Model
Follow these links to learn about Children’s Advocacy Centers (CAC):